header-photo

Thanks, College Humor

OMG. The super bowl is on like right now, and I've only watched one minute of it. I mean most of America only watches it for the commercials, and these days we can just catch them online on our own time. I'm ready for college football.

Anyways, I'm actually trying to get some work done. I know right? BLAH. But I seemed to have already taken a break to watch some videos, and I came across this on College Humor. I am not in college anymore, but I don't think my humor has changed much, and I am still an amazing procastinator so I'm allowed on this website.

This video just made me cry with laughter because my mom actually got one of these from my brother this Christmas, and she loves it. I tried it on for size as well and loved it, too.

Oh and the flashlight...I totally have it, and it moves on its own to get into position. Therefore, I also love it but not quite as much as this video.

Being a Harry Potter fan, I also love the random subliminal spoiler alert like 20 seconds in.

0 comments: