header-photo

SHIT!

SHIT...So Happy It's Thursday! That's something I came up with when I was in eighth grade maybe. It was sometime during those middle school days. If I had to rate my creativity back then on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being amazingly awesome. I rate it a nice 24. Fo sho. I mean I'm so ridiculously creative that I got my college degree in engineering. Come on people.

Anyways, remember a couple of months back when I discovered this guy on YouTube and then spur of the moment bought his cd? Still worth it. I thought I'd leave you with a little song of his called "Sing to You" because it makes me feel all good inside, and I think you will, too!

Oh...video numero dos is the actual song. The video below is just a little pre-song bonus footage. FYI.


Umm...I can now say that I actually enjoyed a Beyonce song. Strange. Not sure how I feel about this.


SHIT! Have a great Thursday! (HAGT?...just doesn't work)

0 comments: