header-photo

Keller Show

Whoa it's been a busy week. Doesn't it always happen that all of your projects have an important deadline on the same day? I will say thanks to Auburn for preparing for this aspect of life though. I think my professors always got together to talk over test dates and project deadlines because they always happened on the same day or at least the same week. So thanks Auburn.

I got to see my dad this week which was nice. I didn't find out until interning a couple of summers ago that my dad is actually based out of Nashville, and his office is literally 1 mile from my office. Weird, huh?

So after such a busy week at work, what better way to relax than roadtripping it for a Keller show. Yea! I missed him when he was in Nash a couple of weeks back because I was working my hiny off on my first big timing customer presentation so I'll be heading down to Huntsvegas to see him tonight. Yea!

It has actually been 5 maybe 6 years since I last saw Keller live, which is just sad if you ask me seeing as how he actually came to Auburn while I was there. He's awesome to listen to but so much better live since he does the whole loop/one man band thing. I've posted some of my faves of his below. I guess I lean towards the funny songs. He does amazing covers too: Jimi, Joni, Queen. That's right...I said Queen. Enjoy!


0 comments: