header-photo

Happy Valentine's Day...Question Mark

One of my new favorite singer/songwriters is Miss Julia Nunes. I actually discovered her when I first started this blog and shared a few videos of hers with you. I can now say that I have about 40 of her songs (originals and covers) on my zune. Oh and I got a new zune and it's red. More on that later. Anyways, I've come to find out that Miss Nunes has had some boy troubles in her life, and she best gets over them through song. This is one of my favorite songs of hers for many reasons. It's short (and sweet) hence the title. You get to clap to it. It's a very upper song with a not so upper message aka sarcastic which we all know that I love. So here it is live at one of her shows.


She did actually cover L-O-V-E for VD too though so I put that below to balance out the not so loving song above.


As for the title of this blog, a former roomie and I went through a phase where we would say all of our punctuation marks. Hey, it kept us entertained. Happy VD!

0 comments: