header-photo

Travels

Johnson City, TN. That's where I am right now. Just hanging out in my hotel room. I'm trying to get some last minute prep work done on my customer presentation that I have tomorrow. Yikes. So I'm sitting here running through my presentation and listening to some low key tunes.

I just remembered that the Grammys are on, and I turned the tube to it (after I had to Google what channel it was on). I guess I'll get to see one award, but I just happened to glance at the TV and who else is on but Neil Diamond. Hilarious. I have the TV completely turned down (not on mute...I manually turned it down myself), and I still knew what he was singing. I mean come on guys. He's definitely going to sing "Sweet Caroline." Which made me think of one of my favorite movie sing-a-long moments. So I found the clip on YouTube (naturally).


I remember watching this movie at a young age. I don't know why my mom let us rent it. It's when we still liked Rosie...maybe that's why. Anyways, I don't even think we got half way through the movie before we turned it off. And now...I own it! Good times.

I still haven't seen an award, and it's past 11 here now so I'm out.

2 comments:

KK Hagler said...

did you know that is my favorite movie of all times? did we discuss how while you were asleep soundly across the hall i would turn on this movie and watch 15 minutes every night before i fell asleep? weird.

Beth said...

I don't think we did...hmm.