header-photo

It's Richard Time

Richard Simmons. One of the few names that makes me laugh just at the mention of it. Will Ferrell of course being another. However, I have somewhat of bond with Richard. No I haven't done any of his "sweating" aerobicizing, but I did dress up as him for Halloween one year (chest hair and all). It was a really good night for me.

That's me on the left. I mean right. Man, I can't tell the difference. Ha!

For those of you who don't watch Whose Line Is It Anyway?...you should. It's a show that's different from any other on mainstream tv due to the fact that's it's strictly improv comedy. I thoroughly enjoy the show by itself, but when they have guest appearances it somehow makes the show even better. The best guest appearance ever. You guessed it...Richard Simmons (ha ha).

Warning: This video is not for children.


I have never seen the cast laugh so hard.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shiz,
Well (1) I am just now aware of your blog, it would have been helpful to know about this earlier to keep me entertained during class; (2) I think I should talk about your Richard night, since you wound up walking around the dorms dressed like him. I will leave out the rest of the details. (3) I miss you, come and visit soon please maam!