header-photo

Turkey Day Eve

I made it to home, sweet, home last night after a little over five hours on the road (longer than normal), a sore throat (from singing my heart out to pass the time), and some hair missing (due to me pulling it out while in traffic).

Today was any normal Thanksgiving Eve. I tore up the kitchen Paula Deen style. No, seriously...I made one of her recipes. I played with the three cutest nephews ever and visited with the sis. Believe me, I was just as thrilled as them to play on the trampoline for over an hour...it just never gets old for me, and I've been jumping on it since I was one. I went shopping with the mom and bought some new knitting needles and yarn. The Friday Night Knitting Club is contagious...they should get a percentage of sales for promotion. I have "helped" knit one scarf with my mom and grandmother. Kind of neat since there were three generations of work put into it. Lets be honest though. I knitted about 3 rows and was done.

Anyways, excited about tomorrow. Macy's and then (drum roll please)...THE DOG SHOW!!! Yea!

Hope everyone has a great one!

0 comments: