header-photo

Short and Sweet

It's late, so I'll make this short and sweet. I love that 10:25 is late for me now (Beth = 0ld). Anyhoo I sat in on my first face-to-face "professional" interview today, and what's funny about this is that I was one of the interviewers. I guess no experience was needed.

After work I went to Target (which I do almost every night seeing as how I could hop, skip, and jump to Target from my doorstep) to buy some ornament hangers, and I ran into one of my friends from freshman year that lived on the same floor as me. She lives right down the street from me. Crazy, huh? I love "small world" moments especially since I tend to hum the tune to myself after it happens which immediately makes me think of Disney World aka my favorite place ever. You wish you were me. Be honest.

Off to read...Friday Night Knitting Club (my book club book from two months ago). I'm just a smidge behind. Night!

0 comments: