header-photo

Everybody's Doing It

So I've decided to start blogging. Why you ask?...the answer is in the title of this blog. I spend all day on the computer at work, and I love taking breaks to read friends' blogs. I even have the blogs on my most visited list. Since they are kind enough to make my day enjoyable, I have decided to return the favor.I wanted to wait until I got my website up and running, but that was suppose to happen about 3 months ago so we'll see how that turns out.

As for what I'll blog about, it'll be a little of this little of that. I definitely don't specialize in anything (as my friend KK and I put it...we're less than mediocre) so I don't have one topic I can harp on. I've only been in the real world for 5 months now so I have definitely encountered many firsts (like buying a condo!!!). You will also notice throughout my blogs that I skip around a lot. I have the attention span of a five year old watching C-Span...or anyone watching it for that matter. Just bear with me though...mmkay?

A little about me...I'm living in the lovely Nashvegas now. Well actually Brentwood, TN for all of you who are familiar with the area. I interned here last summer with Motorola, and they asked me back so here I am. Enginerding it in the country music capital of the world...which I can vouch for the fact that if you want to avoid the whole country music aspect of Nashville it's a lot easier than you would think. So that's it for now. Welcome to my blog. I'm sure you'll gain a lot of knowledge from this baby (cha right and monkeys might fly out of my butt...any Wayne's World fans in the house?). Wow.

Ciao for now,
Beth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That doesn't look anything like your handwriting...fail.

Beth said...

Ruth. Are you referring to the beautiful Bradley Hand ITC I used in my BP blog? You are just jealous.

Will I see you in one day or five?