header-photo

NINJAS!

I won't get into details now about why Google is awesome in every way, but I want everyone to see the wonderful new themes option they added to Gmail. This was added to my Gmail on Tuesday, but I know I talked to some friends who said there's wasn't up and running until later on this week. Anyways here are a bunch of the themes...


I currently have mine set as the ninja theme (third row center) which utilizes a beautiful shade of blue and ninjas lurking around my inbox...naturally. So for all of you Gmail users out there I would highly recommend you put the themes to use...Settings. Themes tab.

It's the small things that make my day, and Google has a great way of making that happen.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

You kill me. I'm going to search for my theme tomorrow morning during the staff meeting.