header-photo

Lunch Break


Beth White - World Renowned Photographer...? Nope. I took this picture yesterday in Johnson City on my way up the mountain to one of the sites. It was an overpass close to the top of the mountain that some guys from the local shop kept telling me I need to go see. This picture turned out better than I thought since I took it on my phone, but it still doesn't do the view any justice. I am going here everytime I visit JC now. Fo sho.

On another note, I listened to podcasts more than music this roadtrip, and I have found a new favorite podcast. It is How Stuff Work's Stuff You Should Know Podcast. It's pretty awesome. I managed to learn about controlling dreams, OCD, why we have body hair, and flirting all within two hours. And lets be honest...these are really important things to know. Check it out.

Happy Mustache Thursday!

1 comments:

Emily said...

JC ain't so bad if you just steer clear of those evil cedars!