header-photo

Lady and Her Uke

Since I'm on a streak (and by streak I mean one) of covering songs of artists I'll be seeing in concert soonish, I thought I'd continue on. I'm going to see these guys on Halloween at the Ryman which happens to be a Saturday night, and I've already peed my pants with excitement numerous times.

The Avett Brothers - When I Drink Cover



Dude. I had to tune my uke down a step for this song, and it kept trying to tune itself back up mid song. So sorry it's somewhat out of tune, but I just said to hell with it.

Oh...and I guess I proved the ukulele can definitely do downer songs, huh? I'll go with a more uplifting tune next go around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me proud!

Beth said...

Haha. Thanks, buddy! Is it ironic that I chose this song to post over this past weekend? Umm...I vote yes.