header-photo

Taking It Back

I've basically been in Johnson City for the past two business weeks working it hard. Ha. So the weekends have literally been for regrouping for another week of travel.

I was just downloading some new tunes for the travels, and I decided to download the first cd I ever had. Awesome idea if I do say so myself. My first cd was Nada Surf's High/Low. Remember that song Popular? Yeah...it was on that cd. Turns out I really enjoyed the whole cd which is beyond me because I was only 10 when it came out, but I did have a surf influenced music phase. Anyways, I am thoroughly enjoying the cd all over again. I recommend everyone listen to that first cd they owned if you don't already.

On another note, I climbed a tower this week which I'm really not suppose to do, but I only went like 6 or so feet up. Then one of the other engineers walked out and totally wanted to take pictures so I senior portraited it up. Check it...

My climbing shoes were prime.

0 comments: