header-photo

Totally Business

Ha! I completely forgot to mention anything about my first office Christmas party. Yea! The party was in downtown Nash above a wonderful restaurant known as Big River. We started with a dinner at Joe's Crab Shack that was literally half a block away from the party. We decided the reason behind this choice was cost effectiveness. I even sat with the boss and wife. You know just working my way up in the world...only kidding.

We had a live band (well actually two since apparently Moto has its own little band, too. I might just land myself I lead singer position in that band in the next couple of years). There were only a few fellow enginerds there with there wives so it was mostly sales guys. I spent the night socializing away and even managed to squeeze in a few WDEs during the Auburn rendition of Sweet Home Alabama (with the sales guy over our whole territory's wife). The usual.

After the party was over we headed to the normal Friday night spots...Paradise Park, Tootsies, etc. We stayed out until at least half of us were sitting at our table yawning. That's how it has been with me lately. I just get hit with super tiredness out of nowhere. Getting old is my only explanation.

The party was great fun, and I am now officially business. I managed to make it through the night with none to minimal embarrassment which is better than I thought I would do. So overall I would call my first big girl Christmas party a success.

0 comments: