header-photo

Merry Weekend after Christmas

I feel like I haven't had any free time in the past couple of weeks to even think about turning on my computer to write a blog. Between work and the holidays, I have just been super busy, and as far as work goes I'm pretty sure I'm only going to get busier (or more busy). I thought I'd say a quick hello though in case I don't get the chance to write again until the new year (2009...how crazy is that?!).

I remember when Y2K and all of that fun paranoia jazz happened (mi madre was definitely sucked into it), but one of my favorite things about hitting the 2000s was the awesome glasses that have been produced every new years for the past nine years. So to all of you I say go get you some 2009 paper glasses because this will be the last year for awhile for double o's in the middle. I love how I say that like I'm going to be alive for the next go round.

On a different note I hope that everyone had a super Christmas. I know I did. This was my first Christmas that I had to travel more than ten minutes across town, and I'm working now. So it was definitely different, but I think it made me enjoy time with the fam that much more.

The broseph visited Nashty last weekend, and we went to see one of the Rockettes shows at the Grand Ole Opry. I have only done that once before when I was in high school so I thoroughly enjoyed it. The nativity scene they do at the end was awesome with live livestock and all (that sounded weird). And of course the decor around the hotel and all was just lovely. If you have never made it up that way for the holidays I would highly recommend it.

I haven't quite made it home yet from the break. I'm in the ATL right now hoping to mosy back towards Nash tomorrow morning. I have friends coming up to ring the new year in with me, so I'll be cleaning all day tomorrow probably. Good times. I've actually started a list of resolutions for next year. I approached it a little different this year, and I am pretty excited about it. I'm out for now though.

Hope everyone had a very merry!

0 comments: