header-photo

I Need Your Help

I was thinking about what other Christmas decor I can use in my house. I realized that I don't have a snow globe or a nativity scene yet which made me think of a snow globe that my grandmother has. It is a snow globe with Santa holding Baby Jesus which I always thought was the sweetest thing. Even Santa knew the reason for the season.

SO if you are out shopping this holiday season and happen to see any snow globes with Santa either holding or kneeling to Baby Jesus pretty please let me know where you saw it. I am dying to have one. Thanks!

Oh and I finished The Friday Night Knitting Club last night. Sad ending. I hate reading books that are sad because it's ridiculously hard to read while crying. I learned this big time when reading the last two installments of Harry Potter (or Partner as my nephew called it when he was itty bitty).

Have a great Monday!

0 comments: