header-photo

WDE

My road game record has officially improved by one game (although I'm still 0-fer at dear ol' Louisiana State...don't get me started on that matter though). I roadtripped it for the night to the AU/UT game on Saturday...and had a blast. Lets put it this way. Yes, Neyland Stadium is big, but if Jordan Hare had seats the size of Neyland's seats we could fit a good 10,000 more fans in there. I mean my nephews MIGHT fit in there comfortably, and they are about the size of my pinky.

Anyways, I had a blast, yelled really loud as usual, and cheered my sweet Auburn Tigers to a 5-0 start. Interesting fact for you...Auburn is officially one (ONE) point away from the total number of points that they scored last season. Wow. That speaks volumes of our new offense and how truly horrible our season was last year. But as they say in Thailand, mai pen rai. Wow. I've just impressed myself. Thank you Geography of Bliss. Thank you travel books that make me feel like I am actually there. One day, Beth, one day.

Back to the pig skin. I am like a football machine this year. Last year I took a leave of absence and watched the majority of football on my flat screen at home. I mean of course when I was at home I went to the games, and I did fit a few Titans games in there, but that was about it. This year though I've only missed one gameday whether Auburn, Vandy, or PC...although that's soon to be one more come this weekend. And a much needed break from traveling if I do say so myself.

On a completely different subject, I got a Nashville library card. I am so essited that I don't even know where to start. Isn't fun being a dork? I think so.

PICTURES

O-Town in K-Nox


The Girlies


Making friends at the game (the usual)

0 comments: