header-photo

new look. new tunes.

Well, I finally had to change my hammock picture, and I'm taking down my Bob Marley tunes soon, too. It's official. Summer is over. BUT if you look at it like I do it goes a little something like this...

Summer being over means football season has started with the best weather ever. Football season starting means the holidays are fast approaching which brings time off with the fam, everything CHRISTMAS and Halloweenie, and I could go on and on so I will stop while I'm ahead. Holiday season ending means the start of a new year with new resolutions/hopes and the last year with all its triumphs (and mistakes) officially history. The new year starting means start of the new Grand Slam tennis season (for me) and Spring is around the corner. Spring around the corner means it's almost summertime. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

My inspiration for my new header photo(s) was one of my favorite quotes.

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."

I think this might be my daily anthem. Enjoy your Thursday.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Loving your blog's new look!!! The pictures are so Beth, Booter, Boomer, Gina, G.... haha Basically the new look is bad ass!

Beth said...

I know right? It's basically all of my multiple personalities.

Emily said...

Love the new header. A#1 Classy if I do say so myself.