header-photo

I can

I think I might have a thing for fun-loving, indie music that is also known as commercial music (in my opinion). I recently downloaded the Minnutes debut cd thanks to More to Luv being featured in a Target ad. Anyways, the first hit when googling Minnutes is (naturally) their website which reads...MINNUTES - HAPPY MUSIC FOR A SAD WORLD. So true on the happy music and sad world for that matter. Enjoy an uplifting tune on me this wonderful Tuesday morning...you will have to put in a little bit of effort. Are they redundant? Si. Do they make me feel happy? Si. Enjoy...http://www.myspace.com/minnutes.
I can do anything. I can go anywhere. I can be anyone. It's great to be with you. TODAY.
I feel like they collaborated with Mr. Rogers...what do you think? Hopefully this will get me through the day. After being away from home for a week and getting back Sunday evening, I am headed back to JC today. I did get a new audio book to listen too though...at the library...with my Nashville library card. Yea me!! AND I have some funny stories from the weekend. Well, funny to me at least, and I'll save them for when I'm in my hotel room all by my lonesome.

One more thing. Last night after I went to the library I decided to head to Panera for a nice bowl of french onion. Yummy/I think my breath still stinks today. Haha. Just being honest. Anyhoos...while at Panera, I couldn't help but notice that the world's smallest water cup (what I like to call a shot of water) now has a lid. Call me crazy but couldn't Panera afford a slightly larger water cup if they got rid of the teensy lid that goes with it? I mean if a little water spills out of that cup then you have lost all of the water in it anyways. Just a thought Pan to the nera.

Ciao.

0 comments: