header-photo

music. book. in no particular order.

Hi. I'm excited to inform you that I have now completed two books within the past three days. This was a huge achievement for me since lately I have been the queen of starting 5 books at once and finishing none of them. Insert pat on the back here. And I'm almost through with another one. One more pat.

I finally finished listening to The Geography of Bliss yesterday on my drive to Johnson City after taking a two week leave from listening with only one disc left. I misplaced half of the discs as I do many belongings. I feel like I never lose things permanently...just misplace. That is the reason I have two Zunes right now and was able to use my old one while my new one went missing for a week and vice versa. Maybe I should look into the concept of organization...nah.

Anyways, off track B. White. Ummm...so the book was awesome. I highly recommend it to anyone. Especially if you like to ponder things while reading AND pretend like you are traveling with him. It was actually very interesting because Eric Weiner wrapped up the book in Asheville, NC of all places which is definitely on my to live in list. What was really ironic about the whole thing was that I was passing signs for Asheville while listening. Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

MUSIC: Swell Season's new album came out yesterday and you should check it out. One of my fave's since listening to their NPR Tiny Desk Concert is Low Rising, and it's on this album. Lucky me. Fo sho. Check it out below.

0 comments: