header-photo

ST. PATRICK'S DAY...is today.

St. Patty's Day with class. Your welcome, D.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! This is one of my oh so favorite holidays, and I am glad to say that I will probably get back to Nash in time to celebrate tonight. I am in Johnson City right now (apparently my home away from). I'm actually sitting in the lobby of my hotel listening to everyone get verklempt over the economy/AIG giving out all of those bonuses. Not sure if verklempt fits there, but I try to use it as often as possible so I think it rarely fits. Oh well.

Okay so don't forget to wear your green today. You don't want to get pinched although I guess as adults we are suppose to phase that part out of the day. If I was nearby I would cook you a green breakfast (remember that for future St. Patty's Days). I can reassure you that enormous amounts of food coloring are totally fine for you. St. Patty's Day has proven this to me year after year.

Ummm...here's a brief history of the day.

This is a fun slideshow with one of my fave singers, Eva Cassidy, singing Danny Boy in the background. I take that back...not so fun. Enjoy the song though! Haha.

0 comments: