header-photo

Hey Girl, Heeey

Quick blog before the work day begins.

Last week when I was in Johnson City some super great things happened...
  1. I coughed so hard a threw up a little in my mouth and had to swallow it. G.r.o.s.s.ness
  2. "I wouldn't have taken you for a handcuffs kind of girl." Why do I always get the awkward moments? And yes. The guy that told me this did have a ring on it and was probably old enough to be my dad. Again, grossness.
  3. Hung out all day with two guys that spoke Spanish half of the time. One was from Mexico originally and one was half Italian, half Brazilian but could speak Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and English (durh). I confirmed later that he couldn't speak Southern since he couldn't understand some of the folks we came in contact with.
  4. While eating at a hole in the wall restaurant and by hole in the wall I mean biker joint in the middle of nowhere that carded us just to get through the doors (at 1 in the afternoon I should probably add), we were graced near the end of our meal with the presence of a lady that was drunk (and we think on something else as well). She walked up to our table, said I looked familiar, and introduced herself to me. Sat down with us. Asked one of the guys with us if he worked at El Chico's (which we passed when leaving...hilarious). Proceeded to tell us all of her troubles. Something about losing men, cars, and her job all in one day. Turning to church where she sings or takes rap/rock songs and turns them into church songs. One of the guys asked if she was a recovering alcoholic but she said she didn't drink really (umm...wasted with a drink in hand). Anyways, I would tell you more but I don't feel like I can do the story justice via typing.
So I just layed around all weekend. Played Susie Homemaker a little. I'm about to conquer this crud I've had, but it's kind of hard to do that when it's freezing cold outside.

I just got an email from Amazon about mp3 album downloads that are cheap. They even have some of Carole's so I love it. Check it out HERE. The albums get better after the first page unless you are a U2 fan...then you'll be in heaven. Enjoy and have a spectacular day.

0 comments: