header-photo

Mister Rogers...and Cardigans

I decided to go pick up one $10 stick of coverup last night since Target is right across the street. One hour later, I had spent about $120 and had managed to get three cardigans, a pair of leggings, another shirt, a new pair of shades, and a couple of additions to my makeup collection (much needed). Whoops.

I am excited about my three cardigans and am actually wearing one right now. I have and always will be a sucker for cardigans. I actually used to refer to myself as Misses Rogers at times, and yes this was a compliment from me to well...me. I needed some major replacement action on some of my cardies though so it was a good move.

Ironically while putting on my cardigan this morning I had Fox News on and they played a clip from Mister Rogers Neighborhood. I am fortunate to have a mom that made me watch all the education hooplah when I was little, and Mister Rogers was definitely one of her faves. I mean I know/sing 3 or 4 of his songs occasionally thanks to her beautiful renditions of them.

So for Monday I just want you to know that it is a beautiful day in neighborhood here in Nash, it's you I like, and you are my friend...you are special.




I couldn't find the live video of this one, but it's definitely one of my faves.



How can you not feel good after those? Enjoy multiple times if you feel the need.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE cardigans. They're classic, and you can never have enough. Good for you to realize that. I think you and I are some of the only people that do, however. :)