header-photo

white people: day 5

Last day of evaluation. I ran seven miles today. Wow. Tired. Woot.

#25 David Sedaris
...he'll be in Nashville the night before my race. Still debating going. I would like to finally put a visual live performance to all of the books/podcasts I've read/listened to.

#24 Wine
...from boxed white to bottled red. Boy how I've matured.

#23 Microbreweries
...I have two within a 2 mile radius of my office.

#22 Having Two Last Names
...wish I did.

#21 Writers Workshops
...do songwriters workshops count?

#20 Being an expert on YOUR culture
...I wouldn't call myself an expert but...

#19 Traveling
...
I've got the wheels to ride and the wheels to run. Some say I got ramblin' in my blood. I prefer to listen to this song a least once while traveling which is often with work and play.



#18 Awareness
...you mean like when I'm running alone at night? eek.

#17 Hating their Parents
...never really went through that phase.

#16 Gifted Children
...my parents were informed I was one, but I just turned out normal. what a let down for my parentals.

#15 Yoga
...I don't laugh while doing it like I use to. I think it's growing on me.

#14 Having Black Friends
...that think you're crazy.

#13 Tea
...green.

#12 Non-Profit Organizations
...don't think I work for one.

#11 Asian Girls
...huh? for white boys only?

#10 Wes Anderson Movies
...royal tenenbaums is probably my fave.

#9 Making you feel bad about not going outside
...I have to admit if I'm in the mood to do it then I really want everyone else to be too. Not good for any friends in my general vicinity.

#8 Barack Obama
...ask my friends.

#7 Diversity
...we having been talking for awhile about adding some diversity to our group of friends but it hasn't really happened yet.

#6 Organic Food
...I mean I buy some here and there. hard to avoid in whole foods.

#5 Farmer’s Markets
...can i say my favorite was the one with the ginormous blow up peach on the way back from the beach?

#4 Assists
...preferably alley-oops.

#3 Film Festivals
...I'd like to go to sundance once.

#2 Religions their parents don’t belong to
...I find all religions interesting but I only believe in one.

#1 Coffee
...nope. I do not care for THE #1 thing that white people like. Does that automatically rule me out as a white person?

Finished with another 80% which brings me to...

110.5 + 5 for my last name
= 115.5/131
= 88.2% white

But does anyone really care?...nope. I love wasting time.

0 comments: