header-photo

white people: day 3

#75 Threatening to Move to Canada
...I normally pick Australia.

#74 Oscar Parties
...eh.

#73 Gentrification
...seeing as how I bought a place in Brentwood...

#72 Study Abroad
....still not sure why I didn't because I'm jealous of everyone that did.

#71 Being the only white person around
...awkward at first but it grows on me. Being the only girl around? An everyday affair.

#70 Difficult Breakups
...never been through one. I guess that means I was the mean one.

#69 Mos Def
...does liking the saying count?

#68 Michel Gondry
...Eternal Sunshine. I dig it.

#67 Standing Still at Concerts
...I mean sometimes I sway.

#66 Divorce
...fortunately not my parents.

#65 Co-Ed Sports
...I get to add another notch to the belt in a month with kickball.

#64 Recycling
...we must close the loop. unfortunately, I am not really helping.

#63 Expensive Sandwiches
...I wish I wasn't.

#62 Knowing What’s Best for Poor People
...I don't even know what's best for me most of the time.

#61 Bicycles
...my mode of transportation prior to 16 and again freshman year of college until I almost hit a Tiger Transit bus.

#60 Toyota Prius
...are their pedals sticking, too? (Note to reader: I wrote this on Monday and was quite amused when Toyota added the Prius to the recall list on Tuesday).

#59 Natural Medicine
...how about no medicine? Well, I guess Ricola from time to time.

#58 Japan
...don't think I've jumped on this bandwagon yet. Oh wait...I have driven a Toyota, followed by a Toyota, followed by a Mazda, followed by a Honda. I would say Japan plays an important role in my means of transportation.

#57 Juno
...I used to watch it on all my flights since I have it on my zune, and I totally own the slinky shirt. You know the one...


#56 Lawyers
...I thought about being a patent lawyer at one point during my college career.

#55 Apologies
...sorry seems to be the hardest word. That's what Sir Elton thought at least but not me. I'm totally on the unnecessary sorry bandwagon.

#54 Kitchen Gadgets
...have taken all of my money.

#53 Dogs
...this is in my top five at least.

#52 Sarah Silverman
...inappropriately wonderful.

#51 Living by the Water
...who wouldn't love that?


19.5/25

0 comments: