header-photo

white people: day 2

I went swimming this morning at the gym and can I just say that it was soooo refreshing. You should try it.

#100 Bumper Stickers
...life is good for only $1 yo.

#99 Grammar
...missed no questions in this section both times I took the ACT. This blog really doesn't show it. On a different note, I think engineering if slowly causing my already lacking vocabulary to disintegrate.

#98 The Ivy League
...I had a crush on Harvard in 10th grade.

#97 Scarves
...see #111.

#96 New Balance Shoes
...although my new shoe of choice is asics, I've owned my fair share of new balance shoes.

#95 Rugby
...yep.

#94 Free Healthcare
...negative.

#93 Music Piracy
...only the legal stuff.

#92 Book Deals
...if I could write...yeah. sure.

#91 San Francisco
...do I even need to explain myself?

#90 Dinner Parties
...a chance for someone to embarrass themselves. winner.

#89 St. Patrick’s Day
...the green breakfast my mom made every year growing up just made my love for this holiday even stronger.

#88 Having Gay Friends
...guys.

#87 Outdoor Performance Clothes
...I live about 5 minutes from an REI. Need I say more?

#86 Shorts
...by shorts do you mean the 15 pairs of soffees I owned in high school or the 10 pairs of nike shorts I own now?

#85 The Wire
...never watched it.

#84 T-Shirts
...I am a t-shirt whore. Sorry, that is offensive and derogatory, and I shouldn't have said it. Most recent shirt added to my collection...
#83 Bad Memories of High School
...I only remember good things. I guess I had a unique experience.

#82 Hating Corporations
...I work for one.

#81 Graduate School
...in my future.

#80 The Idea of Soccer
...the idea...yes. trying to pronounce (and totally botching) the players' names like I'm a big fan...yes.

#79 Modern Furniture
...Ikea is my heaven on earth.

#78 Multilingual Children
...I like children. Multilingual included.

#77 Musical Comedy
...13 or so years ago my brother introduced me to a cd by the name of They're All Gonna Laugh at Me. Lunchlady Land was our anthem.



#76 Bottles of Water
...grape flavored Aquafina is my new favorite which is weird because I've always been a Dasani person.


I gave myself 2 points for St. Patrick's Day. So another 2.5 deduction...22.5/25.

0 comments: