header-photo

white people: day 1

This came up in work today...and by came up I mean I brought it up. For those of you have not become acquainted with Stuff White People Like, you officially will...now.

I decided to see just how white I was by going through each item. There are 131 on the list so I am breaking this up over the work week. Aaaannnnnnddddd GO!

#131 Conan O’Brien

...duh. I think I've already voiced my opinion on this.

#130 Ray-Ban Wayfarers
...love them but love Target's knockoffs even more. Oh...and my Auburn pair.


#129 Banksy

...I'm gonna say no since I just had to google to see what the heck this was. British artist by the way.

#128 Camping
...I prefer it with s'mores.


#127 Where the Wild Things Are

...yes. yes. yes. My mom read this to my nephews when I was ho
me one weekend last fall, and I was into it more than the three of them combined.

#126 Vespa Scooters
...would I ride one if given the chance? heck yes.

#125 Bob Marley
...only in the summer but I definitely listen to him enough for the whole year in that one season.

#124 Hating People Who Wear Ed Hardy
...this is only recent to me thanks to Jon Gosselin and the Jersey Shore cast.

#123 Mad Men
...one person put it perfectly...90% of men would go gay for Don Draper. The other 10%? Already gay. I have loved Mad Men from the start.

#122 Moleskine Notebooks
...I almost buy one every time I go to Borders.

#121 Funny or Ironic Tattoos
...ummm...or just tattoos in general? or shows that are about tattoo parlors? did I just type parlor? yes.

#120 Taking a Year Off
...can not wait to do this.

#119 Sea Salt
...preferably on my pita chips.

#118 Ugly Sweater Parties
...only if the sweater belongs to my mom and she wore it in the recent past.


#117 Political Prisoners
...any criminal behind bars makes me feel safer.

#116 Black Music that Black People Don’t Listen to Anymore
...does Outkast's Aquemini and Stankonia count?

#115 Promising to Learn a New Language
...only for 10 years. I even started a notebook at one time. Italian is my language of choice...to promise to learn.

#114 America
...FUDGE YEAH! Comin' again to save the mother f'ing day yeah! (G rated version).

#113 Halloween
...

#112 Hummus
...see #119. I ate a whole tub of it last night while watching the super bowl.

#111 Pea Coats
...I'm wearing one right now...inside.

#110 Frisbee Sports
...interested but have yet to jump on the band wagon. I do love to throw the frisbee at the beach at least once a day.

#109 The Onion
...uh huh.

#108 Appearing to Enjoy Classical Music
...I like that Beethoven fellow.

#107 Self Aware Hip Hop References
...use them all the time. No joke, ladies and gents.

#106 Facebook
...not as much now as I did when there was studying to be avoided.

#105 Unpaid Internships
...fortunately, my internship was paid.

#104 Girls with Bangs
...if by like you mean jealous I can never have them since I always wear my hair curly...then yes. Apparently I wear my hair. Hmmm.

#103 Sweaters
...proud owner of tons upon tons. Unfortunately, none of the Dr. Huxtable style.

#102 Children’s Games as Adults
...don't get me started.

#101 Being Offended
...they called it right. I do get offended for others rather than myself most of the time.


28.5 out of 31? Sure.

0 comments: