header-photo

white people: day 4

#50 Irony
...si.

#49 Vintage
...oui.

#48 Whole Foods and Grocery Co-ops
...a whole foods is being built about 10 seconds from my office. I. Can. Not. Wait. Even though there is one about 5 minutes from my office already.

#47 Arts Degrees
...I mean I changed my major 4 times in college, and they were all BS degrees. if I was even the slightest bit talented in "the arts" then heck yes.

#46 The Sunday New York Times
...not really.

#45 Asian Fusion Food
...very much so. I just had pei wei for din din actually.

#44 Public Radio
...when I'm not singing at the top of my lungs...This American Life and All Songs Considered get me through roadtrips.

#43 Plays
...plays, musicals, concerts. Yes, yes, yes. I did try out an opera as well but I laughed through one of the murder scenes. Whoops. I had never heard anyone sing so beautifully while stabbing someone multiple times. Sheer talent.

#42 Sushi
...nope. I tried it once like 6 years ago and didn't like it. I tried it again a few weeks ago...still didn't like it.

#41 Indie Music
...hate it. Just check out my music collection. You don't believe me, do you? Paste's recent cover story is about the death of indie music. Just saying.

#40 Apple Products
...nope. nada. nilch. nay. in no particular order.

#39 Netflix
...I do thoroughly enjoy all of the netflix movies that I watch thanks to my friends.

#38 Arrested Development
...have been told by many that I would love it. I'm working on making a weekend out of watching it. Unfortunately, I've been pretty booked so far in 2010.

#37 Renovations
...performing them or watching people fail miserably at performing them on TV? Both.

#36 Breakfast Places
...i love eggs from my head down to my legs. the delectable egg. denver, co. that's all I'm going to say

#35 The Daily Show/Colbert Report
...I mean I've watched each from time to time.

#34 Architecture
...like it so much it was my original college major.

#33 Marijuana
...what is this?

#32 Vegan/Vegetarianism
...not my cup of tea but have definitely eaten tofu fettucine noodles.

#31 Snowboarding
...YES. And I can't wait for my cousin Shaun to take home the halfpipe gold. yea for the winter olympics...I mean games.

#30 Wrigley Field
...and the Cubby Bear.

#29 80s Night
...my hair and the 80s were meant for each other.

#28 Not having a TV
...the closest I've gotten is not watching TV for a week. Productivity was through the roof.

#27 Marathons
...will soon be officially part of this wonderful group of people.

#26 Manhattan (now Brooklyn too!)
...not my favorite. no offense.


80%

0 comments: