header-photo

pretty cool stuff

For those of you who aren't aware, there is an Australian teen by the name of Jessica Watson trying to become the youngest sailor to sail around the world nonstop and unassisted. I was following her for the first week but completely dropped off. I just remembered it the other day. She has a blog set up for it so she can keep in touch with everyone. I thought it was pretty cool. Check out the blog here.

On a completely different note, I noticed today that I am a habitual non zipper of pants. I literally forget to zip my pants up every other time I go to the ladies' room. How sad is that? TMI? Anyways, I guess if I hung out with friends all day then I would at least have someone there to let me know I was a moron aka xyz aka I forgot to zip my pants up. Maybe I will just wear dresses/skirts every day for the rest of my life. Game plan...check.

0 comments: