header-photo

Guilty Pleasures 101

My current guilty pleasure: MTV's Taking the Stage


Have you seen this show? I am loving it. Yes it does follow high school seniors, but they are attending SCPA which is a performing arts school in Cincy, and they are all super talented. Some famous SCPA alumni: Sarah Jessica Parker, Nick Lachey and bro Drew (98 degrees anyone?), and Carmen Electra. How random.

Nick Lachey is actually the producer of the show, and I say props to him. I could care less about the drama element of the show, but all of the dancing, singing and performing is awesome.

On the most recent episode, Mia Carruthers (video above) who falls into the singer/songwriter category fo sho sang "Winter Song" for their winter concert. I am now obsessed with this song and wish I had known about it sooner. No worries though because I've been catching up by listening/singing it every minute of the day. I found myself bum bum bumming at the gas pump today. Thanks Sarah and Ingrid. Oh and Mia. Yes. We are all on a first name basis.


Bonus video...just push play. Possible spoiler alert: The girl taping it says smell ya later twice. Dumbass.

0 comments: