header-photo

biggest loser and rollerblades

I definitely haven't mentioned this yet. Not sure why. The fam and I (excluding my teeny tiny sis) are participating in the White Family Biggest Loser. We've all joined Weight Watchers online complements of Papa White, and we actually have our "weekly meetings" via video chat on stickam.

The broseph and I are trying to keep the parentals in the know as far as technology goes. Not hard since he's a software enginerd, and I'm a wireless/electrical enginerd. We basically cover the general scope that is technology. Ha. Dork. I'll keep you posted on how the competition goes.

SO...in spirit of just being healthy in general, I went to Academy Sports today to buy some new attire, tennis balls, and just to peruse. While perusing I decided it would be a great idea to check out the skates section.

I tried on a few different pairs of rollerblades, took them for a spin up and down the aisle, and was literally about 100 ft away from purchasing them. I decided to look into the purchase a little more. No spur of the moment this time. I'm such the grown up these days (she says about her decision to hold off on the rollerblades...for now).

I will say this. Rollerblades aren't the cheapest commodity, but what better way to take me back to the childhood days. Maybe I'll even hit up the skate center near my house. You heard me. I'll be sure to keep you posted on this as well.

Are we in an economic depression? Because I'm definitely spending all of my money on the anti-essentials. I say that like I usually spend it on all of the right things.

0 comments: