header-photo

travelin'

I'm getting settled back into Nashville life. I say that like I've been gone for months. My roadtrip was quite the success which started out with a great mardi gras bridal shower for a great friend and ended with a night on the town in dear old AU which showed me just how old I was getting.

My schedule went a little something like this...Bham to Otown to Bham to Otown to Nash. Redundant much?

I attended a sales meeting for the territory I work in at the beginning of the week at Ross Bridge...which was great by the way. While there I managed to bond with some new folks, was approached to enter the sales world with a different team, and earned the nickname 40 dollars. Success.

I headed down to Auburn for some recruiting midweek which I thoroughly enjoyed. Needless to say I got to hang out with friends and family while there. I always feel like I leave the hometown more tired than when I arrived. Totally worth it though.

I got to do a lot a fun things with the fam which always makes me happy. I visited my grandmother after she moved into her new apartment, had friday lunch with the men of the family (my dad and his dad), had dinner (I paid for it which thrilled my mom) and hung out with my mom on a week night, supported the nephews in their derby car races, and got to go shopping with the sis (and sis alone) for a good couple of hours.

I feel like the older you get and the more you experience...the more you realize that no matter what family will always be there, and I have come to appreciate this more and more lately. I was so fortunate to grow up with all four grandparents in the same town and all of my family close by. After meeting other people and hearing their stories, I feel so blessed to have had the relationships I did with my grandparents and other family members. Now that I live farther away and don't get to see the fam as much, I am trying my best to make the most of my time at home which made this past week a total success.

Yea for successes.

0 comments: