header-photo

is it wednesday yet?

I realized halfway (aka when everything was falling apart) through the day yesterday that it was the Ides of March. Naturally, I randomly said "Beware the Ides of March" ALL day as an alternative to "It is Monday." Aren't you glad you don't see me on Mondays? Or March 15th for that matter?

I think the best was when I explained what the Ides of March was to one of my senior engineers and rounded out the quick info session with something along the lines of me being a Shakespeare guru. Right, right, right.

Today has pretty much been another Monday for me at work. No worries though because tomorrow is one of my most favorite days o' the year, and then I am off to the beach for a long weekend. That instantly cheers me up along with this video...



I found this video a few weeks ago and had completely forgotten about it until this weekend when I showed it to the bro. We instantly laughed...multiple times.

0 comments: