header-photo

Check It

I'm 2/3 of the way to Johnson City and am currently grubbing at my fave Panera in all of the land. I've actually listened to music the whole way here so I thought I'd share a couple of songs that are currently stuck in my head...and I am totally fine with it.

The first one up is an uplifting tune from Diane Birch's debut album Bible Belt. I read quite a few reviews of her before purchasing her cd. The one that caught my attention was a comparison to none other than my fave...Carola King...especially for her song Fools. I can say that I have thoroughly enjoyed her cd...and this song. It's about her childhood imaginary friend...


And The Swell Season's When Your Mind's Made Up...



AND The Avett Brothers new album is on NPR right now before being released next Tuesday. WOOT!

0 comments: