header-photo

BA

Yeah...so I wrote this on Tuesday but was waiting on some pics. Still waiting on the same pictures so I thought I'd go ahead and post this baby. Happy weekend!

Descriptive word of the past weekend...badass.


  • Labor day weekend...badass.
Saturday...

Longest flight I had ever seen. The eagle totally peaced out of the stadium
for like five seconds. Hilarious. This guy got some great footage, and I'm glad
he did cause I kind of remember this...if you know what I mean.

Sunday...

Hot air balloons at Callaway. They actually put them up due to
"weather." There was like a .05 mph wind. Lame...but we did get
to play putt putt, race paddleboats, and watch a dog show. Holler.

  • My friend Dallis...badass.
She's screaming not yawning, and she let me stay with
her this weekend.

  • Melanie Oudin...badass.
I finally have an American to cheer for on the women's circuit.

  • My feet after gameday...gross. Ha! Gotcha!
Yes. I know my big toe is the size of my other nugget toes
combined. You could literally see the outline of my sandals.
This picture doesn't do the level of grossness any justice.

Yea for football and tennis all day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bef...I knew I was BA but thanks for the compliment!