header-photo

picture edition: who wants to run that many?

Compliments of the broseph's phone and the race photographers...

Everyone getting ready to start.
You can see the start line in the distance.


Start line!
The race started around 6:45 instead of 7 because of weather.


Hardcore.



After the race.


What happens when my fam tries to take pictures...

Mom telling Trey to hurry and take the picture
because rain had started to fall.



Trey trying to take a picture of us after my dad
failed multiple times/ways with the iphone cam.




Oh. Oh. And I had a couple of signs that stuck with me.

1) Relax. You're not going to win it anyways. (around mile 6)
2) Your feet hurt because you are kicking so much ass. ( around mile 7)

My fave signs were back to back.

And. I'm. Out.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!! What an awesome accomplishment. I am proud to have a runner friend like you. Seriously, I think that is a superb feat. You are awesome and should be very proud of yourself. As my dad would say, you go girl!