header-photo

crafty

Since I'm not going home for Mother's Day this year and my mom is going to be up this weekend for the race, I thought I'd give her her Mother's Day present this weekend. After shopping galore out at Opry Mills on Saturday, I stopped at Michael's to buy some paint and canvases. As I do at most stores I walk into, I walked in with a set gameplan and walked out with something that wasn't on my list and nothing that was. Go me.

What did I get? A mosaic coaster kit. What? Haha. I thought my mom could use some cute coasters outside during the spring/summer time, and after hours of working on them from glue mishaps to a black grout sink to vegetable oil shining...here they are.

Before the grout...


Finished product...



This was my first time doing a mosaic so I was pretty excited just to get a finished product.

0 comments: