header-photo

Work Hard. Play Hard(er). And repeat.

Well this is definitely my first blog from a bathroom. That's right. I'm sitting in my bathroom right now because I'm under a tornado warning. No thank you. I'm barely awake right now due to the past couple of weeks of my life. Lets just put it this way...I took "you only live once" very seriously the past couple.

I've been up in Chicago for one of my projects, and this was basically my everyday schedule last week.
  • Work 8-7ish
  • Dinner Break
  • Work 9 to midnight
It all worked out though because Monday and Tuesday we had customers up, and everything went swimmingly.

So with all of that hard work I definitely spent my free time regrouping, right?...Wrong-0. Here's some fun I had in no particular order.
  • Jenga at the bar...I pretty much sucked
  • Athens Family Restaurant (a nice greek joint in Nash that is open 24/7 the latter half of the week and is byo)
  • Bday dinner at Boscos (went straight from the airport after my flight was delayed 1.5 hours)
  • Party bus to Cubs/Sox Game at Wrigley Field rooftops (game canceled but fun not)
  • Danced/sang at Cubby Bear with the Boss/Coworkers
  • Met a couple while late night dining that just got engaged and am now in the wedding
  • Made some Irish friends at Houndstooth Saloon (a UAT bar in Chicago. Interesting and gross at the same time.)
  • IKEA. IKEA. IKEA. There's an Ikea in Schaumburg. PS.
  • Pounded every single Cubs fan in all of Wrigleyville. No joke.
  • Tailgating in the hotel parking lot after dinner (I tried to catch a bunny)
I probably could have made this post a lot more interesting but I'm tired...so that's that. I'm gonna go watch for tornados now.

0 comments: