header-photo

Airport Fun

I'm sitting in O'Hare waiting for my flight to board. I got here early to try and catch an earlier flight...denied. So what did I do with 3.5 hours to burn. Two words (or one?)...people watch/peoplewatch.

Lets be honest. How funny is that man that looks like he's talking to himself when on his headset (that's not even wireless...lame)?

I've also had the chance to catch up on my tunes. That's my favorite part of traveling. Right now I'm listening to...

Katie Herzig - Apple Tree
Delta Spirit - Ode to Sunshine
The Avett Brothers - Emotionalism
The Young Republic - 12 Tales from Winter City
The Weepies - all of 'em
Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK/Girls and Boys
Dr. Dog - Easy Beat
Ben Kweller - all of 'em

AND I'm listening to every song at once. Believe it.

A guy on the intercom just said we don't have a captain yet. Are these hard to come by in an airport? Burning question o' the day.

First post via mobile device? Check. 10-4. Over and out.

0 comments: