header-photo

Where you been girl?

I think I forgot I had a blog over the past couple of weeks. Whoops. So what have been up to then?
  • Jamming out on my new uke. Feel free to reread if that last statement didn't process. I went with a Lanikai Soprano Uke, and it is wonderful and cute and everything in between. My mom laughed at first but with one strum of the beauty she was hooked.
  • Beaching it with the girls over a long weekend. I knew it was a much needed vacation when I kept looking at my desktop background all day everyday and pretending I was there.
  • Baseball, cold beer, and fireworks. That's what happens when you hit up a Nashville Sounds game on a Friday night.
  • Enjoying new music. I went to see Sam and Ruby (I really like Suitcase) and Jake Shimabukuro. Check them out. Jake was so sick it was ridiculous. The venue was the Belcourt Theatre which I instantly fell in love with. I've already moved in.


  • As of yesterday, I have constantly been anxious for Regina Spektor's new album although I have a couple of weeks (or more). I feel like the release date changes every hour.
  • Oh, I'm actually in Chi for the week for a project. I'll also be up here next week with the customer and party bus and Cubs/Sox game are both on the agenda. Excitement is for me.
So for lack of better phrase...Life is good.

Ciao.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I think it's about time you posted a youtube video of you and the yuke. Seriously. I'm waiting.

And I'm glad you're back to blogging. I've missed reading about your life :)