header-photo

monday, monday...so good to me

Because it's about Monday, and I love the kids.


Why yesterday was the anti-Monday...

First of all, it was all Bob. Thanks, broseph.

* I was super productive at work (I even managed to fit in a grocery store visit during lunch).

* My parents are coming up for Memorial Day. Now don't get me wrong. There is a ton to do in Nash, but most of it involves music and/or the Civil War. I've already decided to get us reservations for The Bluebird Cafe and either the Carter House or Carnton Plantation...they are both in Franklin. Oh the history. SO I wanted one more thing for the list of to dos and little did I know that it would come to me on my drive to the gym (to dominate...see next bullet). There are always hot air balloons around the area, and I knew that was on my mom's bucket list. Guess what I got to do for a good 30 minutes last night? That's right. Check out the local hot air balloon scene. I told my dad about it, and we decided to keep it a surprise for mi madre. And no, she doesn't read my blog so no need to worry. YEA!!!!!!!!!!

* Ummmmmm...did I mention I dominated at the gym?! Well domination for me that is. I totally ran 20 minutes straight. This is a feat I have been trying to reach for a month now, and I was just totally energized and went for it. 5k here I come. What?

* Oh, one more thing. I decided not to watch tv today except when I was running at the gym, and I got a lot more done. This little experiment of mine just showed me how much time I spend on my ass in front of the tube. Shame.

That's all. Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: