header-photo

NoiseTrade.com

Thanks to Kate I am now an avid fan of NoiseTrade. It's basically a donation/spread the word music download site that artists can upload their music to. You can pay $1 and up for albums or send the artist/album info to 5 of your friends. Feel free to make me one of your friends because I'm always up for some new music. Whoop!

What's also fun about this site is that a lot of the artists (actually all of the ones I downloaded) are from right here in Nash. Hometown lovin'. Here are some of the folks I am newly listening to thanks to NoiseTrade:

Katie Herzig - She's a long overdue artist for me because I was told that I would like her sometime last year. Stupid me should have gotten around to listening sooner. Better late than never.


Chelsey Scott - Sorry. It's the only video I could find.


My Big Fat Greek Wedding is on so I am o.u.t. Have a good week!

0 comments: