header-photo

in memory of...don't worry

It's official. It's now Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffett season, and I'm not going to let horrible Nashville weather decide otherwise. This is something I look forward to every year since I only listen to these two during the summertimish.

My power went out this morning right before my alarm clock goes off so I woke up about an hour late. No worries, though. Why you ask? Because Bob himself said "Don't worry about a thing 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright." Thanks, Bob for pulling through for me today. I advise you to heed his advice.



He died 28 years ago to this day, and I am always amazed by the impact he made in his short span on Earth. I mean what's the first (and probably only) name that pops into your head when you think reggae. Come on, guys.

0 comments: