header-photo

spinning and shirley q.

First off, my friend Tid got engaged yesterday, and she was actually the one who introduced me to Miss Shirley Q (keep reading). CONGRATS, TID!!!!!

Raise your hand if your butt and thighs are sore from your first spinning class ever? That's right. I went to an hour long spinning class last night and made it through feeling pretty good...then I hopped off the bike. Dude, my legs were like "buttah." And my boofanny...o.u.c.h. Haha.

Anyways, it's a lovely day here in Nash. My father is on his way up, and we're going to the driving range later this afternoon so I can perfect my golf game. Right.

Thanks to YouTube, I was just reunited with someone from my past...Miss Shirley Q. Liquor.



Oh, I also gave the old blog a face lift yesterday. Now the tunes and theme are all set for a wonderful summer. Yea!

0 comments: