header-photo

tomorrow starts the perfect bonnaroo for me

... and I won't be there. Ironically enough, this probably worked out for the better seeing as the medication I am on right now makes me highly sensitive to sun, and there is no drinking allowed. A sober, third degree burn Bonnaroo would have made for a pretty shitty first.

So if you are holed up inside at any point this weekend (including tomorrow), check out the live coverage at NPR and YouTube. Julia Nunes is kicking off the YouTube coverage, and rightly so seeing as how that's the media outlet that really got her music career to where it is today. I will definitely be watching this concerto over lunch seeing as how she is the one person on my list of tops that I have yet to see live. Grrr.

Anyways, enjoy if you want to. Don't if you don't.

0 comments: