header-photo

great news

...for me. I have two what-I-know-will-be-amazing shows at the Ryman within the next week.

I'm going to see Norah (first name basis as usual) tomorrow night and the Swell Season next Tuesday. I'll be flying solo for Norah which I have really started to enjoy. I know...weird, huh?

After I took a tour of the Ryman with the broseph, I managed to enlighten my boss and his wife on the historical background of the Ryman. Let me tell you. I think I'm going to enjoy knowing where the bands/artists are hanging out prior to the show. It's almost like I'm part of the crew. I know...weird, huh?

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm essited. Since I'm hitting up the Ryman, that means tomorrow and Tuesday will also include the Flying Saucer which I feel like I haven't been to in ages (aka maybe a month).

Yea for the Nashville plans that I love. More to come on the shows. It's only been like 8 years since I've wanted to see Norah live.

Right at the very second I am enjoying the song that Norah contributed to the "Hank Williams Project." You should, too...


0 comments: